Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's been too long...

So I need to post the last three cakes that we did... well two that we did together and one that I did by myself.  

Last baby shower cake at Heather's old school.

Katie and Clint's wedding rehearsal cake.  We had a ton of fun designing and decorating this.  This was also our last cake together as Classy Confections... but hopefully not our last cake together ever.  I will have a one year old to do a cake for next year and maybe Heather can come help me since it will be a very important cake!

At the rehearsal.

Our friend Erin's son, Luke, had his first birthday this June and it had a monkey theme.  This was his personal cake.

I will continue doing cakes so please, please ask me to do some for yall!!

I will be posting again soon as I have a bridal luncheon cake for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment