Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Princess Cake

A couple weeks ago we made a Pincess cake for a little girl turning 2 who is very much into all of the Disney princesses.  We all know I don't do the real artsy stuff and Heather didn't think she could do people with icing so we went with the Disney castle but in the colors of the party - green and pink.  I would wait until we were almost done to look in my bag of goodies a fellow teacher gave me last year to find I had a set of Disney princess sprinkles!  We were able to use the crowns on the sides and then pearl balls on the tops of the castle peaks.  There was a blue shoe and we were going to put just one outside the castle door, but it didn't really look like a shoe, so we didn't go that route.

Here is what we came up with.  We do give William credit for the writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment